Bryan here!

  • 0
Hello breakers!

It is I, Bryan Lim. One of two co-sites, and one of twelve members heading off to Virginia this coming Spring 2014!


I joined Alternative Breaks in Fall 2012 during my second year, because my friend Shelby was in it, and it sounded pretty cool. The reason why I'm back here now for a second time as a site leader is because my first AB trip taught me a lot, and I really wish to pay it forward now!

A bit about myself: I'm from Singapore, so being here in the US already gives me great insight into different issues. I consider myself an third-culture kid. I served in the military for a couple of years before coming to college. I love music, and am starting to get into photography. I love grabbing coffee with people to chit-chat and discuss, so if you're down pop me a message on FB. This is a valid offer!


Also, the previous entries have had people adding answers to these 2 random questions about jeggings and Singapore... That may or may not have been caused by me hahah. (In my defence it was a joke!)

But to keep the spirit along, I don't like jeggings, and well, Singapore is awesome. 'Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment