Hi! I'm Anjleena (:

  • 0
        Hi! My name is Anjleena Kour Sahni, and I'm a participant in AB Teens with Dreams! I'm a second year in ERC, and my major is International Studies with emphases in Political Science and Economics.
        I joined this volunteer program because I am super passionate about social issues, including human rights, development, social justice--basically everything AB is about! Strong direct service is a huge and important step in societal improvement. Alternative Breaks is a way to be active, and to commit oneself to making real moves to improve the world in some way. I'm so excited to learn about the issues affecting the area we're visiting, educating myself on possible methods and ways to help, and to go out and serve the community. 
        A little bit about me--I like dancing, eating, going to the beach, and sleeping--pretty basic! 

Answers to random questions:
1. Jeggings are awesome because they're so much more comfortable than pants! Nobody really likes pants...plus Beyonce wears jeggings.
2. Singapore is really clean which is cool, but Amurrica is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment