Introduction - Hannah

  • 0





   Hello! My name is Hannah and I am a team member of UCSD's Alternative Breaks: Teens with Dreams. I am currently a third year at Revelle College majoring in Psychology and International Studies. Ever since I came to college, I knew that I wanted to do things that I would have never imagined myself capable of doing before. After learning about Alternative Breaks, I decided to give it a shot. I had never taken volunteering seriously before, or even considered doing it outside of my own neighborhood for that matter. However, when I met with the site leaders and learned about this trip, I knew this was the place for me. Mere weeks after joining such a great organization, I have already learned so much! I can't wait to continue my adventures with such an amazing group of people (:!


Weird Questionnaire from Site Leaders:
   1. Why is jeggings the new fashion statement?
        They feel like second skin! So comfortable to wear and they look pretty good too (:!
   2. Why is your favorite country Singapore?
        Because the word "pore" is in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment