Introduction - Adams

  • 0
I derp in a lot of my pictures, so this is an oldie.
Hi everyone! I'm Adams Trinh, another team member of Alternative Breaks: Teens with Dreams 2014. I am a first year Pharmacological Chemistry major in Marshall College.

Coming to UCSD, and looking for a club to be a part of, I was invited by a friend to go to an ice-skating event for Alternative Breaks. During the car trip there and back, I talked to some members who told me about their previous AB trips and how the spring break trips were such life-changing events. Hearing all these stories made me eager to be a part of such an educational, inspirational, and fun experience. I signed up for Alternative Breaks: Teens with Dreams 2014 and I have met absolutely great and friendly people. I look forward to learning so much more and meeting even more new people here! :)

About myself, I'm Chinese (specifically Teochew). I like reading books (especially ones of the fantasy genre) and playing online computer games (like League of Legends!). I also really like K-pop!

As for the two questions I believe we were supposed to answer...
1) Jeggings are the new fashion statement because they look so much like skinny jeans, and skinny jeans are definitely the current fashion statement. (Just kidding. I think they are?)
2) Singapore's my favorite country because it's where my site leader Bryan is from. ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment