Introducing Sharon :)

  • 0

Hey y'all! My name is Sharon and I'm super fortunate to be a part of Alternative Break: Teens with Dreams! I'm currently a second-year Revelle College student majoring in International Studies with a focus on Economics. 

When I first applied to Alternative Breaks, I thought I was going to save the world. In my head, we were a group of intelligent, passionate young individuals, determined to help others, what couldn't we do? Turns out, you can't bring world peace in seven days. However, in those seven days in Washington D.C., I hope I can leave a lasting and positive impact on the Alternative House community. And I hope I can inspire the teens I meet because I know they'll inspire me. 

And now Bryan and Madie's questions...

Random answers to random questions: 

  1. Why are jeggings the new fashion statement? If you wear sweats, you look like a homebody. However, if you wear jeggings, you're just as comfortable but you look more chic. 
  2. Why is your favorite country Singapore? It's super clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment