Introduction-Sunny

  • 0


Hello everyone!I am Sunny Jiang and I am a team member of Alternative Break: Teens with Dreams. I am currently a third year ERC student majoring in Econ & Math and minoring in Accounting. 

I did several volunteering works before which showed me that even a small behavior could make a big impact on others. So I was excited when I heard that I can join AB: Teens with Dreams, working with other team members who have the same wish to lend a helping hand to those in need. We are going to Virginia to have a seven-day trip to help teenagers with violence. It will be my first time to go outside my place to help people. Yep, a little bit nervous. But I am sure after several weeks preparing work, we will be ready to really DO SOMETHING for these teenagers!

It’s time to answer the questions~
1. Jeggings are really comfortable and fit almost all kinds of shoes
2. Singapore is my favorite country because there is a well-known hotel with an infinity and outdoor pool at really great height!

No comments:

Post a Comment